• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!! πŸ₯³

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I agree with whoever I once saw claiming that this blog is just some tax-based grift to write off something for PostsByGhosts. Look, another SEO customer, IRS!

I'm absolutely convinced that they don't have tenants anymore because downstairs is now officially the PbG HQ for tax reasons. I grew up in a multi family home and if you wanna maximize rent bux you live on the 1st floor as the homeowners because renters don't wanna live ground-floor anywhere with any crime. Rick and Niki moved from the first floor to the 2nd as PbG's website will tell you.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
β€Ž
Forum Clout
he feels threatened by AI as an 'author' then decided to do a tutorial blog which is becoming completely dominated by articles written by AI. if he was at all intelligent he'd leverage the AI to spam a shitload of articles and then use niki's nonexistent SEO skills to get his blog toward the top of google search results and get some ad revenue, but it's rick.

or rather than writing articles at all, make videos actually showing it step by step. but he's too lazy for real work and too stubborn to utilize AI, so a failed blog is what he got.

Stent

ProHo
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Fat.

Fg5RQ2ZX0AEfWE-

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The main issue IMO is people are less willing to keep a car out of warranty. They're so fucking complex now they're disposable because the amount of knowledge, tools and money required to do anything yourself beyond oil changes makes it pointless to even learn the skills unless your goal is to be a mechanic.

Legit shadetree mechanics don't own new vehicles because they want to work on them.

Pat is, unsurprisingly, retarded.
100%. I drive a 91 Dodge Ram square body with a busted odometer. It probably has a million miles on it, I've worked the shit out of it and it'll never die. It's got a basic as fuck 318 and I can fix most things myself and if I'm stumped I can ask any old guy who had an old dodge truck because they made them the exact same way since the 70s. All of my friends have had their keyless ignitions fuck up and not be able to start their cars, their little touchscreens in the dash all malfunction at some point, the battery dies and then it fucks everything up and some things need to be reset at the dealership, etc. There's always something that goes wrong that is some computer related thing. Why does a car need all that shit? I'm happy to roll my own windows down and have a truck that is reliable as fuck than have a bunch of gay features I'll never use that will just fuck me over eventually anyway.

Even when it's not a computer thing, they put shit in stupid places now. My mom had some dopey little piece of shit Chevy beater a while ago and she asked me to put a new battery in it for her and I literally couldn't find the fucking battery. It wasn't under the hood, it was in the floor of the trunk with the spare tire. It was really fucking stupid. I had to look it up because why the fuck would it be there? I had the hood popped and stared at it for like 10 minutes feeling retarded because I just couldn't find it and I kept thinking like "I must be missing something, it's gotta be here."

Stent

ProHo
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I think the AC in my car stopped working today. Where Torque at?

Sputnik

Females arent funny
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Thanks for posting this blog. I was having a restless night after the passing of a family member and fan of da show. This put me right out.