Hahahahahhaah he’s trying everything (torquewheeler falseflag)

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
parody.jpg

I had to double check that this wasn't a parody account

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Milwaukee regulations on tow operators:

NON-CONSENSUAL TOWING.

All of the following requirements shall be met for a towing business to perform a non-consensual tow:

a. The licensee shall have in his or her possession an authorized service order form before hooking up the vehicle to be serviced. Authorized service order forms shall include the name of the licensee’s business, the address and telephone number of the licensee’s storage lot, the licensee’s tow truck license number, the name of the driver or operator of the tow truck, the name and signature of the person authorizing the service, the time the service was ordered and a description of the vehicle to be towed, including the make, model and license plate number. In addition:

View attachment 111210

I had to double check that this wasn't a parody account
I hate his bullshit so much. 'T'was a cool summer's morning when Andrew past through at exactly 6:52'

You invited a guy to fight, he showed up, you hid and called Hollies, you doxed him,oput a restraining order in, falsified evidence thinking he wouldn't show, he shows and disputes it, you say nu huh, judge tells you both to fuck off and stop fucking around. End of story.

And again with that 25 close bars joke.