• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hahahahaha

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Felony doody eyebrowing

Why is there a notification that 1073waaf replied to the duet thread posted by Mewler? Are you watching that thread for some reason? I don't get notifications for threads I didn't start. You seem a little OBSESSED.

View attachment 73453
To be fair I get alerts to all that shit but am too dumb to turn it off.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I didn't know that it was possible, but @FurBurger is just as retarded as @SpringfieldDan, they deserve each other, how the fuck do you fall for that shit?

@FurBurger also raped me when i was 10 years old, he told me he couldn't resist such a cute cherubic little dutch boy, sick demented guy.
Oh please. Like you could resist a little Dutch Boy.
BA1341C4-28D5-47B9-A525-C58B602543D1.gif

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
G

Wait - you created a sock account, just to get my attention? Wow, no fury like a woman scorned, huh?

For context, [URL='https://new.onaforums.net/threads/you-rascals-did-nothing-to-me.24041/page-3#post-520829']about a week ago I invited Torquie to grab my pocket and follow me around as my prison wife.[/URL]

I spend a couple of days away from here, and [URL='https://pfgforums.net/threads/id-like-to-request-a-wiki-for-pat.23817/post-527425']ten minutes after I get back Torquie's followed me into a new thread, begging for attention.[/URL] I'm just pointing out that if he put some effort in, made himself prettier with some lipstick and maybe some pigtails, I might not have taken the break.

(I've copied-and-pasted this reply from Torquie's earlier thread, which he deleted while (I'm assuming) great, fat teardrops rolled down his great, fat cheeks)
can u stretch my holes again please