• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hahahahaha

G

hahahaha.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Wait - you created a sock account, just to get my attention? Wow, no fury like a woman scorned, huh?

For context, about a week ago I invited Torquie to grab my pocket and follow me around as my prison wife.

I spend a couple of days away from here, and ten minutes after I get back Torquie's followed me into a new thread, begging for attention. I'm just pointing out that if he put some effort in, made himself prettier with some lipstick and maybe some pigtails, I might not have taken the break.

(I've copied-and-pasted this reply from Torquie's earlier thread, which he deleted while (I'm assuming) great, fat teardrops rolled down his great, fat cheeks)

Last edited:
G

Wait - you created a sock account, just to get my attention? Wow, no fury like a jilted woman, huh?

For context, [URL='https://new.onaforums.net/threads/you-rascals-did-nothing-to-me.24041/page-3#post-520829']about a week ago I invited Torquie to grab my pocket and follow me around as my prison wife.[/URL]

I spend a couple of days away from here, and ten minutes after I get back Torquie's followed me into a new thread, begging for attention. I'm just pointing out that if he put some effort in, made himself prettier with some lipstick and maybe some pigtails, I might not have taken the break.

You raped me in my dream when I was 10 years old, pedophile

G

Wait - you created a sock account, just to get my attention? Wow, no fury like a jilted woman, huh?

For context, [URL='https://new.onaforums.net/threads/you-rascals-did-nothing-to-me.24041/page-3#post-520829']about a week ago I invited Torquie to grab my pocket and follow me around as my prison wife.[/URL]

I spend a couple of days away from here, and [URL='https://pfgforums.net/threads/id-like-to-request-a-wiki-for-pat.23817/post-527425']ten minutes after I get back Torquie's followed me into a new thread, begging for attention.[/URL] I'm just pointing out that if he put some effort in, made himself prettier with some lipstick and maybe some pigtails, I might not have taken the break.
He's totally not obsessed with you or me. He just replies to or car crashes any post 10 minutes after it's made.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
^ This down syndrome homo made a tri-weekly podcast about some fat scifi writer and then drove to his home to take creepshots and has the audacity to complain someone is obsessed with him
He’s totally not obsessed with you. He clearly doesn’t care that you continue to car crash him. It’s just a bit, dude.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
lol FurBurger is a confirmed spastic retard

Wait - you created a sock account, just to get my attention? Wow, no fury like a woman scorned, huh?

For context, about a week ago I invited Torquie to grab my pocket and follow me around as my prison wife.

(I've copied-and-pasted this reply from Torquie's earlier thread, which he deleted while (I'm assuming) great, fat teardrops rolled down his great, fat cheeks)
You totally don't seem hurt.

Thanks for proving my point. Do you spend every waking moment here?
This doesn't make any sense, Daniel. Get Flavia to draw in your eyebrows.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
He's totally not obsessed with you or me.
I don't know - he posted this thread and then deleted it inside of ten minutes:

...in which he asked me what I'd been jerking off to while I'd been gone.

Me making a joke about him being my prison wife and then letting it run for a couple of days might be the closest thing relationship he's ever had. Jesus, even Pat's had a woman - two if Niki turns out to be one also.

G

I don't know - he posted this thread and then deleted it inside of ten minutes:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/you-broke-my-heart-you-fucking-pedophile.24364/[/URL]

...in which he asked me what I'd been jerking off to while I'd been gone.

Me making a joke about him being my prison wife and then letting it run for a couple of days might be the closest thing relationship he's ever had. Jesus, even Pat's had a woman - two if Niki turns out to be one also.

You raped me when I was 10

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout