• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hahahahaha Paul is so gay.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He's like a human version of this...

eeyore_3_992af934.jpeg

But you know - one who also takes upskirt pics of other people's children and posts them online.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I do sometimes feel a little bad for weimer, on the very slim off-chance that he is just an unfortunate innocent dork who is too soft for this world, and then he reposts this "our friend elmo" shit like he's Leyland Stevenson with a secret. You're creepy, Paul. If you don't want people to think you're a pedo then knock it off.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
He changed his username to "Paul Ineligible Weimer".

Getting victimized in any way, shape, or form is like manna from heaven to these freaks. I bravely posted anti-China shit on the internet and now the evil chinks are punishing me, they wrote articles about it and everything!

Remember when we all assumed he was a cripple, then it turns out he just hurt his leg but took a million pictures of himself in a wheelchair with the assumption being that he's paralyzed? His whole life is waiting for the next bad thing to happen so he can milk it for pity.

Forum Clout
He changed his username to "Paul Ineligible Weimer".

Getting victimized in any way, shape, or form is like manna from heaven to these freaks. I bravely posted anti-China shit on the internet and now the evil chinks are punishing me, they wrote articles about it and everything!

Remember when we all assumed he was a cripple, then it turns out he just hurt his leg but took a million pictures of himself in a wheelchair with the assumption being that he's paralyzed? His whole life is waiting for the next bad thing to happen so he can milk it for pity.
He could have walked in that boot, but probably insisted the secretaries at Hortons push him around