• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hahahaha

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You should at least have your band mates/ close crew watch the Beige Frequency docs about the Cumias one a long tour bus ride.

I didn't make her do it, but Gosia did watch the Anthony documentary on a legitimately rainy day when we were home.

She's been fascinated with the psychological aspect of the Patrick saga, but Ant she's only had a very faint familiarity with. She merely knew the little I had told her: piece of shit mincing paedo ponce.

We didn't talk much about it after she watched it all; I just remember that she woke me from a nap and basically asked how you all can stay so focused on such incredibly negative, hateful, borderline evil people.

I still don't have an answer for her.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I didn't make her do it, but Gosia did watch the Anthony documentary on a legitimately rainy day when we were home.

She's been fascinated with the psychological aspect of the Patrick saga, but Ant she's only had a very faint familiarity with. She merely knew the little I had told her: piece of shit mincing paedo ponce.

We didn't talk much about it after she watched it all; I just remember that she woke me from a nap and basically asked how you all can stay so focused on such incredibly negative, hateful, borderline evil people.

I still don't have an answer for her.
Tell her it’s watching those evil people in a never-ending train wreck of self destruction.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Tell her it’s watching those evil people in a never-ending train wreck of self destruction.

That probably is my reasoning, to be frank with you lads.

Do you think I didn't hear the rumours about Jimmy Saville? There was always some off rumblings about him, but once Stiltskin took off, and especially when I joined Genesis, it was like getting entered into a club - I was told by certain people "It's definitely true, but unfortunately we have no proof, so what can we really do?" That's a powerless fucking feeling for a person like me, who gives a shit about a strangers well being. I never forgot how that felt.

So being here and watching this very, very slow karmic retribution against Anthony has been a little cathartic. I do think he will pay the universe for the terrible things he's done.

Patrick? Well, he gets it little by little, but the payoff always seems out of reach. I'll chalk it up to White Privilege.