• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hahaha Holee-Shit! Another Compound Media related fight (Cops show up)

Forum Clout
Imagine being Nana's age and this is your Saturday night. Stumbling around some dim, dingy shithole, sashaying around doing karaoke as your "friends" roll around on the ground in a beer-fueled stupor. Meanwhile, his Greenville dream house sits there unoccupied, as Nana sleeps another one off.

Forum Clout
406706AB-400E-4CE2-9781-4323E1452A97.jpeg

G

The most hilarious thing is the company he keeps...Male-to-female trannies, twinks, old fags, Junkies, misfits, runaways, old hags, young prostitutes, Onlyfans girls...

This is the supposed 'voice' of conservatism.
They are all sticking together because each one keeps hoping that another of the group is going to be the avenue to renewed or new fame. Everyone keeps waiting to ride someone else’s coattails but no one’s going anywhere.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Imagine being Nana's age and this is your Saturday night. Stumbling around some dim, dingy shithole, sashaying around doing karaoke as your "friends" roll around on the ground in a beer-fueled stupor. Meanwhile, his Greenville dream house sits there unoccupied, as Nana sleeps another one off.
Are we really sure it is his? There are ways to move money that include real estate in Florida and other hillbilly states. I'm not a lawyer but if I was suing him I would look into this whole thing. He is still living in a nice, albeit, small apartment in Mineola (near the train station) I really think that will be where they find his half eaten body and dead cats.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
So they basically went to Orlando to do Karaoke in strip Mall dive bars. Thrilling.
I travel for work once in awhile, the absolute worst scenario is when you have to travel and make plans with a "team" I can go, do my job and be back the next day for my kid's football game. When there are assholes tagging along, 1 day turns into 3 and they all want to act like we're old friends meeting in vegas. It really sucks and as an adult I've insulted more clients than I've impressed. The people I blow off are trust fund kids, and the guys who think trust fund kids will remember them next week. I don't have Aspergers but I could probably get away with that as an excuse

G

Are we really sure it is his? There are ways to move money that include real estate in Florida and other hillbilly states. I'm not a lawyer but if I was suing him I would look into this whole thing. He is still living in a nice, albeit, small apartment in Mineola (near the train station) I really think that will be where they find his half eaten body and dead cats.
hmmm...very plausible that he's a mule for some money-laundering scheme via real estate. I hope that's not the case or its also an insult to us.