• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA - HOO-LEE SHIT!! *repeats what was just said*

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I'm sure it was hilarious!

View attachment 65117
Why do they have to touch each other so aggressively?
This face must be the same one Nana made right before accepting some of Sue's goo. Even the knees in his jeans are worn out from rubbing the linoleum while he was slurping on that girl-cock.
I wish Brennan was wearing two shirts because the one shirt he is wearing is just embarrassing.
Fez never had as gay as a pose as Geno does here.
Nice still hanging out with Big A, TrantH. I'm sure its awesome to still smell his breath at every appearance.

Goof on Opie all you want but I would rather be alone in my NYC apartment than spending any amount of time with these losers.

Forum Clout
20220914_145516.jpg

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.gif

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I don't like Landau but he isn't a traitor for leaving a network owned by an ugly ghoulish pedophile to get paid more and on a network that gets easily twice as many views.
The funny part of that is that crowder likely costs him fans by the way he treats him and how lame he has to be in order to keep the job. At least with Nana, the 40 or so people that see him would have supported him a little.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
The funny part of that is that crowder likely costs him fans by the way he treats him and how lame he has to be in order to keep the job. At least with Nana, the 40 or so people that see him would have supported him a little.
Crowder's fans probably don't drag him into a trending #FeedNana with pictures of his fat wife, he'd already associated with a woman-beating racist, so a middle of the road conservative adderall'd fool is technically a step up.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Crowder's fans probably don't drag him into a trending #FeedNana with pictures of his fat wife, he'd already associated with a woman-beating racist, so a middle of the road conservative adderall'd fool is technically a step up.

I've said this many times, but the previous hosting site had one of the funniest moments I've ever seen online when I logged on one morning and saw that Landau (or a buddy surrogate) decided to come on and attempt to attack the place over the wife jokes, and you fellas did such a torch job that he gave up in a flaccid defeat. I had to run out of a room laughing because one of you responded, in big bold letters, "FAT FUCKING PIG OF A WIFE".

Forum Clout
At what point does he scream out "I'm not miserable!" through his fake laughter?

Joe would smother you with your frilly pillow if he was certain he was the sole inheritor in your will, Anthony.
When Nana dies bring out the popcorn and snacks because it’s gonna get ugly. Whatever assets he has remaining will be bitterly fougjt over by Muscles his caregiver, Moo and Dawn.

But at the rate it’s going all they may be left with a pile of rotted graphic Tees and second shirts.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When Nana dies bring out the popcorn and snacks because it’s gonna get ugly. Whatever assets he has remaining will be bitterly fougjt over by Muscles his caregiver, Moo and Dawn.

But at the rate it’s going all they may be left with a pile of rotted graphic Tees and second shirts.
Who gets the egg? Is he buried with it?