• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA - HOO-LEE SHIT!! *repeats what was just said*

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I'm sure it was hilarious!

FbTRJUpWYAAdcg9.jpeg

Forum Clout
Andy is a modern-day, shabbily dressed Paul Lynde, tittering, hooting and mincing with delight whilst surrounded by men. Look at him, he's just bursting with sheer faggot joy. He'd might pull a better class of cock if he'd change his clothes once in a while, as that shirt and those holey pants are PLAYED. But that mug is always gonna be a tough, tough sell, regardless of what he wears.

Forum Clout
I really want a serious discussion with the kind of people who listen to these faggots and think they're BASED! I don't wanna talk to AntH and crew, they're dancing for change and are aware it's an act. I need to get into the mindset of the type of person who looks at these fucking dorks and thinks "Ah yeah, real guys guys!"