• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Had to

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I can't recall ever seeing him go grocery shopping. Or hearing any anecdote that happened when he was grocery shopping. Apart from the wellington, all his homemade meals seem to be haphazardly put together (spinach and corn breakfast) like he's rutting around someone else's groceries trying to cobble together a dinner.

He's not allowed to go grocery shopping, he's too irresponsible. He'd buy $75 worth of Mountain Dew and candy and have a solo "Halloween in April" party in the parking lot. Impatiently unwrapping mini snickers and flinging the wrappers on Susan's floor.

G

I can't recall ever seeing him go grocery shopping. Or hearing any anecdote that happened when he was grocery shopping. Apart from the wellington, all his homemade meals seem to be haphazardly put together (spinach and corn breakfast) like he's rutting around someone else's groceries trying to cobble together a dinner.

He's not allowed to go grocery shopping, he's too irresponsible. He'd buy $75 worth of Mountain Dew and candy and have a solo "Halloween in April" party in the parking lot. Impatiently unwrapping mini snickers and flinging the wrappers on Susan's floor.
Hush child, the Food Bank sees me weekly.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I bet he brings 36 boxes of Hungry Man meatloaf dinners up to the 10 Items or Fewer lane.

"No, child. This is one item. There are a variety of options, like Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes or Turkey in Gravy, but these are all one item. I decide what numbers mean, child."

Fatty probably eats them before they thaw.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
70-F82-AF2-7618-4-A87-B861-EB12-F30-DE0-E9.jpg

I was a little concerned for a moment but I knew the staff of Hooligan’s wouldn’t let me down

A3-B34-BD9-BB9-D-43-E7-8-C13-87-C16515-B189.jpg

It’s not a meal without a plastic packet of butter just sitting around in there somewhere.

G

Drinking water and coffee at a bar with his laptop and mouse taking up 3 spots. As a former bartender I would quit if the bar didn’t make him take that shit to a table like a normal person. Him pretending to be a writer at the bar makes people avoid the bar. Nobody wants to be near a stranger with a bunch of shit on the bar. It’s like if he brought in a newspaper and laid it all out on the bar.
Say bar again, stupid.