• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guys, you'll never believe it!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yesterday I sat in traffic beside an F150 Harley Davidson edition. I imagine a lot of sweaty fat losers call their insurance company to explain that their piece of shit is worth way above book value because it's "a special edition and if you were a real car person you'd know that."
When I sold cars I came across a Ram 1500 that was either a Texas edition or lone star edition (can’t remember which one) that had a small Crome decal on the back in the shape of Texas. Of course it meant nothing except it was 1-2 grand more and only sold in Texas. It featured nothing extra except that one decal, not even something on the dashboard. When it comes to cars they can slap anything on it, says it’s “special edition” and dopes will pay extra for it. It’s just like the Simpsons Malibu Stacey episode (she’s got a new hat!) and dummies like Pat brag that they’re shit box worth more than every Blue Book source.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
1ZVHT82HX85185195

Looks like he does have an 8-cylinder engine, and unlike Pat, we don't spread misinformation around here. Also, check out the "similar vehicle" for auction that is suggested by the website.
Screenshot_20211206-203746.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Imagine how delusional you have to be to spend years calling people child while repeatedly being told by all kinds of different people how weird/creepy/pedophilic it is and then still thinking you’re embarrassing people by calling them it.

You really are fat, Pat.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
They didnt make a v6 in the 08 Bullitt but it IS the little 4.6 liter version for little special boys that cant handle 5.0. I just love how much it gets under his skin how much its “not a V6 child!”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
They didnt make a v6 in the 08 Bullitt but it IS the little 4.6 liter version for little special boys that cant handle 5.0. I just love how much it gets under his skin how much its “not a V6 child!”
Yeah I was aware it's 8 but it just gets fat so riled up saying it isn't

Last edited: