• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🙄 Guys, get in here

BlackTransLivesMatter

Admincel
‎
Forum Clout
Son of a fucking bitch, I was looking to finish off my current Reddit account with a ban here before getting a new one, posting generic ‘abortion is a human right’ posts to get my karma before unleashing a bunch of fat posts, but as usual , faggots on Reddit shut down stuff before I can have fun.

This has been said so many times, but what a faggot website. NIGGERS
I miss the days when you could literally post NIGGER and FAGGOT on Reddit without getting instabanned

Screenshot 2024-07-16 073919.png

HeyItsVos

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Lmao they are all fucked in the head. It's not FOR selfies. It's a bunch of fit people working out or showing their progress and then a bunch of uncomfortably close selfies of one fat, sweaty idiot leering at the camera like he wants to rape it.
Even just comparing the photos. His clearly are different. I’m actually disturbed that there are people out there that aren’t immediately repulsed by this.

Someone message the mods to see if they'll reveal the username of who complained. The last two jannies turned me down even when I offered to send them $20

Fucking queers!
We could always start a sub and post a thread about him. When he complains to the mods, it would be some of us… eh, not really worth it.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Son of a fucking bitch, I was looking to finish off my current Reddit account with a ban here before getting a new one, posting generic ‘abortion is a human right’ posts to get my karma before unleashing a bunch of fat posts, but as usual , faggots on Reddit shut down stuff before I can have fun.

This has been said so many times, but what a faggot website. NIGGERS
How do youg et around the ban? If I make a new account, I get banned for ban evasion even though I clear the cache and all that.

Udders

Great food
‎
‎
Forum Clout
How do youg et around the ban? If I make a new account, I get banned for ban evasion even though I clear the cache and all that.
I would try a vpn/tor, use a different browser, and use mobile data if your account on wifi is banned or wifi if your account on mobile data is banned.

And start by behaving, don't have your first post be NIGGERS no matter how funny it would be.