• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🙄 Guys, get in here

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout

1000001381.png

They seem to know it's Rick and they're defending this narcissistic behavior. They may be in need of some corrrrrrecting.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1721075695257.png

1721075747986.png

Patrick might as well just use reddit instead of X, they're all as pants-shitting retarded as him.

It's like they don't realize he's fat, and taking selfies while a bunch of in-shape people are posting proof of progress & workouts. Reddit's are a bunch of less violent Noakes though so they prob think he looks normal

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Lmao they are all fucked in the head. It's not FOR selfies. It's a bunch of fit people working out or showing their progress and then a bunch of uncomfortably close selfies of one fat, sweaty idiot leering at the camera like he wants to rape it.

What's insane is most of them all agree the photos ARE funny.
They're just upset for some reason at the OP for drawing attention to it. I thought that was the whole point of this particular subreddit.

Redditors are a very confused bunch.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
What's insane is most of them all agree the photos ARE funny.
They're just upset for some reason at the OP for drawing attention to it. I thought that was the whole point of this particular subreddit.

Redditors are a very confused bunch.
why do you think we got banned off of it in the first place, bit late to figure this out.

Forum Clout
View attachment 211125
View attachment 211126

Patrick might as well just use reddit instead of X, they're all as pants-shitting retarded as him.

It's like they don't realize he's fat, and taking selfies while a bunch of in-shape people are posting proof of progress & workouts. Reddit's are a bunch of less violent Noakes though so they prob think he looks normal
So, does he have to get in there every couple of days with a q-tip to get all of the crud that must accumulate around his eyes? Gross.

Midian9876

Forum Clout
Son of a fucking bitch, I was looking to finish off my current Reddit account with a ban here before getting a new one, posting generic ‘abortion is a human right’ posts to get my karma before unleashing a bunch of fat posts, but as usual , faggots on Reddit shut down stuff before I can have fun.

This has been said so many times, but what a faggot website. NIGGERS