• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guess who's not in Louis CKs new movie

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Also, wtf happened to Lynne Koplitz

Lynne-Koplitz-v2.jpg

Shutterstock_9899230r.jpg
Jesus Christ!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The fact that you always have a positive spin on everything, is remarkable. You’re like @UnPRePared. Either the greatest bit account, or the real deal. Keep it up brotherman!

He’s the only account on this site I “follow”. He’s never broken kayfabe once in any way. Only other account to be that consistent is Ray, as you pointed out. He’s too fawkin’ good. Way better than any character Norton has ever created.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
He’s the only account on this site I “follow”. He’s never broken kayfabe once in any way. Only other account to be that consistent is Ray, as you pointed out. He’s too fawkin’ good. Way better than any character Norton has ever created.

he broken it once

he asked “well what should i do”

confirming he was a bit account

sorry ray

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Louis must’ve done some likely to get his horseshit movies made in this day. The last one was a stinker I predict even without Norton this will bomb.