• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guess what user stretched my holes in the Summer of 2002? The answer may surprise you...

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
According to @Jenna we are all Cakehorn and not in the “Spartacus” sense. Makes sense that he defiled good Christian children. @Jenna brings nothing to the table outside of brutally raping children.
You make some good points, that's proof enough that you're definitely not a alt of mine.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
What did Jenna do? Can some one fill me in as if you are talking to a person that drives alone while wearing a COVID mask.

Thanks

I call out bitches when I see them and bitches don't take kindly to that.

I'm also sick and tired of hearing about "hole stretching" and why a very vocal minority of posters get super-excited whenever "hole stretching" is mentioned. People who are truly against child molesters aren't writing pedophile erotica. Especially not as much as they do. You'll never see me authoring that sick shit to pwn some other faggot here.

Somehow this makes me a Jewish pedophile. Why? Because the "hole stretching" fan club says so. I don't know. All future "hole stretching" comments are getting car crashed unless you can somehow find a way to say it cleverly.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
How many times has @Jenna asked a mohel if he could get “just a little taste” after a circumcision?

You want to write pedophile erotica, you'll get your ribs and cols from The Aussie, Say Cookie, Dougie, Cakehorn, Uncle Rukus. Maybe a couple other posters too, but you're basically guaranteed upvotes from those guys.

But you'll get one car crash from Jenna.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You want to write pedophile erotica, you'll get your ribs and cols from The Aussie, Say Cookie, Dougie, Cakehorn, Uncle Rukus. Maybe a couple other posters too, but you're basically guaranteed upvotes from those guys.

But you'll get one car crash from Jenna.
IMG_20230525_204434.jpg