• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guess what user stretched my holes in the Summer of 2002? The answer may surprise you...

G

"That's a good goy" he snorted, pressing my head down against the ground. "It's always been my dream to get a writers job on SNL, and stretching these holes will give me the motivation I need for some good jokes to pitch."

The sick, fat man was wearing a Lizzie McGuire shirt. He was obsessed and in love with her, despite her being 13 and him being an adult.

Anyway, that hole stretchers name? It was furburger. But then a year later some FAGGOT pedophile named @Jenna stretched them as well.

G

Jenna's a pedophile and everything and he raped gentile kids in the early 2000s, but goddamn what a wacky faggot that FurBurger was. I also only like talking about him in the past tense as if he really did die.
All it took was a little nudging to bring out his actual mental illness. I saw those posts where he was adamaent that you were me (or something) and was writing multiple paragraphs about it. Crazy.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
johnnycomelately44.png

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
All it took was a little nudging to bring out his actual mental illness. I saw those posts where he was adamaent that you were me (or something) and was writing multiple paragraphs about it. Crazy.

According to @Jenna we are all Cakehorn and not in the “Spartacus” sense. Makes sense that he defiled good Christian children. @Jenna brings nothing to the table outside of brutally raping children.