GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Confession: Alot of this thread was fueled by "hangry" Ramadan vibes. (not even kidding).

Sorry, Patreeky and Shut Your Cakehorn.
This made me laugh almost as hard as the "five sinks" line. I'm sure Allah appreciates your commitment to His bit, and I suspect the Prophet would enjoy this sort of diversion as well. An intellectual pursuit if ever there was one.

G

0aca1ab6ad5b230be5d1ed9e2e77293b.gif

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
Yeah I was a fool...

I give it up to @Bubbler for finding the oil-water line.
Bubbler was the ONLY one mindful enough to find the defining contradiction. In a way, it is almost karmic (or my retribution) because I smugly trolled him in dms before...he showed that my self-perception is over-rated, and even (mindful) infidels have enough fitra to call it out.

deuces faggots...not my fault you don't have a line in the sand

(btw: Rutherford blaze + the dutch mocking the prophet isn't shit, they arent PEOPLE in my eyes, it doesn't offend) but my line has been exposed to others, and I cant continue here (I got checkmated).
💪

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Based on this thread, I'm projecting that I won't know CHH's brewery until after I'm dead in 2025.
I wouldn't be so sure. He has a call center full of "Ghislaine Maxwells" calling every brewery in the tri state area, and has narrowed down the targets dramatically after uncovering the fact that I'm a Hasidic Jew >_<