• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Great risk-reward ratio for a business

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Small but perhaps important distinction. Was the original torswats using a gpg key or a pgp key? Because pgp is commercial vs gpg being open source. I don't know why a someone would use a commercial encryption when doing something like this.

Jackie having worked in the public sector would likely be more familiar with pgp keys and wouldn't understand the subtle distinction. Also she's fat.

PGP as in Pretty Good Privacy GPG, using GPA

It's not commercial though not sure what you're talking about

I don't know how anyone would be making money off this application it's free? Maybe I'm just a fuckin skid retard.

Ya I should just shut the fuck up the thing I linked you was GPG. I just get confused because people have PGP keys and the shit is called GPG.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Last edited:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
PGP as in Pretty Good Privacy GPG, using GPA

It's not commercial though not sure what you're talking about

I don't know how anyone would be making money off this application it's free? Maybe I'm just a fuckin skid retard.

Ya I should just shut the fuck up the thing I linked you was GPG. I just get confused because people have PGP keys and the shit is called GPG.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

People use them interchangeably.

G

Small but perhaps important distinction. Was the original torswats using a gpg key or a pgp key? Because pgp is commercial vs gpg being open source. I don't know why a someone would use a commercial encryption when doing something like this.

Jackie having worked in the public sector would likely be more familiar with pgp keys and wouldn't understand the subtle distinction. Also she's fat.
Original Torswats used PGP. Will post a screenshot when near a computer. That would have been really funny though

midwit

Forum Clout
If you're willing to risk it all for money and have exactly zero moral qualms about whom you harm...it's really not that hard to become a drug dealer. It pays well. If you're socially retarded you can do it on the internet.

That's why this never made sense unless it was, ya know...exactly what it was. A literal child doing this shit.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
if that doesn't glow I don't know what would.
MNP2.gif

Coonskin

Forum Clout
It takes 2 seconds to generate a PGP key with “gpg --gen-key”. Why does mr. swats need to do it later?

I don't see why he would even generate a new one? Just makes it more difficult for existing "customers." Probably just going to keep using the same one he has

Forum Clout
I don't see why he would even generate a new one? Just makes it more difficult for existing "customers." Probably just going to keep using the same one he has
Because it’s not the same person. Else, why generate a new key pair?

I haven’t fully followed a lot of this, but if they are trying to prove that they are the same entity, and then say “key incoming” — the key has already been out there, no? Just sign something with the original private key.

This sounds like something that a Jackie would say to a Pat to make Pat think that they know what they are doing.

Coonskin

Forum Clout
Because it’s not the same person. Else, why generate a new key pair?

I haven’t fully followed a lot of this, but if they are trying to prove that they are the same entity, and then say “key incoming” — the key has already been out there, no? Just sign something with the original private key.

This sounds like something that a Jackie would say to a Pat to make Pat think that they know what they are doing.

It sounds about right coming from that guy. When --------- first messaged him he wanted him to verify it was him by reading back what was sent in a message. Took him a few hours because he wasn't at a computer but he did eventually do it. So he does use multiple devices on telegram

Not sure why anyone would larp as an international terrorist