• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Great risk-reward ratio for a business

Forum Clout
yt2uLpb9.jpg

I'm sure the $50 swats will reward a rockstar lifestyle, with all those eager clients out there. Now we know he split the profits with someone else! Righteous bucks.

Nice job "partnering" with a 17-year-old retard who made a Torswats YouTube channel.

Some psychotic homosexual FBI agent is running the account.

Forum Clout
What a dumbass. I'm sure all those methodologies and companies (Tor, any VPN, Telegram, protonmail, etc.) work with law enforcement to some degree. This guy's going down too (and I couldn't be happier).
The fact that he had a "partner" who was 17 and is now in custody, and he says he's starting up again instead of taking a one-way ticket to Caracas, is proof it's a sting.

Haha partner. This is getting hilarious.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
View attachment 179530

I'm sure the $50 swats will reward a rockstar lifestyle, with all those eager clients out there. Now we know he split the profits with someone else! Righteous bucks.

Nice job "partnering" with a 17-year-old retard who made a Torswats YouTube channel.

Some psychotic homosexual FBI agent is running the account.
Unholy fucking ribs!

This is Dennis Rader BTK style trickery right here!
Some 25+ years later...

BTK: "Hey, law enforcement, if I start communicating about the murders again via a computer floppy disk can it be traced back? Sincerely, Rex"

Po-Po: "Rex, it will be OK. There's absolutely no way we could ever possibly trace a computer floppy disk back to the user, stupid. By the way, nice logo with the BFT's (BIG FAWWKIN TITS!)"
-Side note: I bet Rex Huermann got a real hard on seeing the name "Rex."

BTK: "Awesome! I'll be sending a floppy disk with my DNA all over it now!"

Soon after...

Attachments

• PXL_20240128_204721070.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240128_204721070.MP.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 17

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Small but perhaps important distinction. Was the original torswats using a gpg key or a pgp key? Because pgp is commercial vs gpg being open source. I don't know why a someone would use a commercial encryption when doing something like this.

Jackie having worked in the public sector would likely be more familiar with pgp keys and wouldn't understand the subtle distinction. Also she's fat.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Small but perhaps important distinction. Was the original torswats using a gpg key or a pgp key? Because pgp is commercial vs gpg being open source. I don't know why a someone would use a commercial encryption when doing something like this.

Jackie having worked in the public sector would likely be more familiar with pgp keys and wouldn't understand the subtle distinction. Also she's fat.

It could be the use of "PGP" as a ubiquitous term for encryption key.