• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Great news!

G

That’s one of my faves too. I like ‘Liar’ and ‘Crave’ too. ‘Running Out Of Time’ is a great tune to dance to. Of all the singles i think i like ‘The News’ the most, but ‘C’est Comme Ça’ is growing on me.

I would love to see them live.
I had it on while I was doing some shit around the house, and Thick Skull just jumped out at me the most. I'll have a stronger opinion about the other songs when I can sit down and listen on my fancy-boy headphones.

G

Screenshot_20230209_230642_Chrome.jpg

Ei3KKBzXsAEs78_.jpg

G

Professional music critics can suck my dick, but i’m happy for them it’s received so well! ☺️
Yeah they're useless. Proving my point, here's Arielle Gordon of Pitchfork, who is quite niggardly with her ratings. Hey Arielle, let's pump up the numbers a lil bit!

IMG_5095.jpeg

Hey my name's Arielle and I've got the worst opinions about everything!

Bitch.

G

Yeah they're useless. Proving my point, here's Arielle Gordon of Pitchfork, who is quite niggardly with her ratings. Hey Arielle, let's pump up the numbers a lil bit!

View attachment 94535

Hey my name's Arielle and I've got the worst opinions about everything!

Bitch.

Nice ironic Bumble hat, whore! She looks like an off brand Hayley. I would still let Ariel suck my dick while i berate her for being a pretentious cunt.

Once a whore, you’re nothing more, Ariel!

G

Ever read that Kid A review by Pitchfork? It’s fucking hilarious in it’s pretentiousness.
That shit is hilarious. I love that album and the review still makes my skin crawl.

Nice ironic Bumble hat, whore! She looks like an off brand Hayley. I would still let Ariel suck my dick while i berate her for being a pretentious cunt.

Once a whore, you’re nothing more, Ariel!
She's about to drop Odelay

Beck.jpg

G

Let me be a pretentious contrarion faggot, i love Kid A but i like Amnesiac more. Holla at me!
That's why I listen to the newish release of KID A MNESIA so I don't have to choose. You know what dude, you got one album, you got another album, you put em together BOOM you got one big album. Also Hail to the Thief is my favorite Radiohead album overall, so out-contrarian that.

G

That's why I listen to the newish release of KID A MNESIA so I don't have to choose. You know what dude, you got one album, you got another album, you put em together BOOM you got one big album. Also Hail to the Thief is my favorite Radiohead album overall, so out-contrarian that.

Touché.

Goosebumps everytime.

[MEDIA=youtube]mLPE164XG6E[/MEDIA]

G

I love most songs on Hail to the Thief, some of their best work. But it never really worked as an album for me. I just occasionally listen to some random songs from it but never to the album as a whole.

G

Touché.

Goosebumps everytime.

[MEDIA=youtube]mLPE164XG6E[/MEDIA]
I've never seen that one. Great performance. Another somewhat contrarian Radiohead opinion, King of Limbs is easily one of their best albums. I'd put it in my top 3, tbpfhwy. Codex is probably my favorite song they've ever done.

[MEDIA=youtube]PR9DSfgxhWU[/MEDIA]

G

I've never seen that one. Great performance. Another somewhat contrarian Radiohead opinion, King of Limbs is easily one of their best albums. I'd put it in my top 3, tbpfhwy. Codex is probably my favorite song they've ever done.

[MEDIA=youtube]PR9DSfgxhWU[/MEDIA]

Not ashamed to say it, Codex has made me cry so many times, it’s such a beautiful subtle album. I like the basement version of the song so much better though.

G

I love most songs on Hail to the Thief, some of their best work. But it never really worked as an album for me. I just occasionally listen to some random songs from it but never to the album as a whole.
It's definitely a little hodgepodge. I think that's partly why I like it so much. It's all over the place.

G

God Codex is so fucking beautiful, this is what heaven sounds like. The modulation is pure perfection and his voice and the horns just fucking get to me.

G

Not ashamed to say it, Codex has made me cry so many times, it’s such a beautiful subtle album. I like the basement version of the song so much better though.
It's an absolute masterpiece. When it popped up in Prisoners (great movie if you haven't seen it) I was all excited in the theater. There was like 4 other people in the whole place. I don't have a good ending to this story.

G

It's an absolute masterpiece. When it popped up in Prisoners (great movie if you haven't seen it) I was all excited in the theater. There was like 4 other people in the whole place. I don't have a good ending to this story.

I’ve seen Prisoners. Don’t remember much about it but i really like Paul Dano.

I think it’s great music can still get you so excited. I hope we never lose that.

Have to get some sleep but i’m really happy you brought up Codex. I kinda needed that. Thank you!