• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GREAT NEWS! Thanks to a source, i’ve now uncovered the names of the people harassing and defaming me.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
MAH’
Fucking INFURIATING.
Babú was trying fit in with the likes of blythe from the damsels of dorkington and hogmild, adopting that late 2006-9 late myspace post avril lavigne/alt-emo/ cutsey-boxxy lingo: mah’, haiii, youz is funnay, amazeballs, heh. Meh. Bleh.

……when he was fucking 40 years old at the time.
“Mah’ jetski”.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Yuck!

View attachment 187399
I'd like to explore that Italian damsel's canyon. She's a deranged leftist bitch though, so I'd probably just launch my missile in her ass. Oh wait, I only said that as a cautionary tale about how downtrodden women are in their women spaces. Or some shit

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Fire-Shot-Capture-377-canyon-from-stealthygeek-Search-X-twitter-com.jpg
It's fun to remember the week he was posting all of that. We weren't privvy to SpaceEdge's plans so it just looked like Pat was being a blithering drunk fool. Then having it all click into place once the reveal dropped that Pat was being fed bad info was amazing.