• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GREAT NEWS! Thanks to a source, i’ve now uncovered the names of the people harassing and defaming me.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Should i….

A.) Shut the fuck up about it. Submit their names into my case and let the legal system handle it. After all me saying ANYTHING could jeopardize their retribution.

B.) Gloat vaguely on Twitter to where the only people who will understand what i’m talking about are the people harassing me.

IMG_3850.jpeg

C.) Start posting vague tweets in an attempt to scare the stalkers and in the process potentially fuck everything up.

IMG_3851.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
he just couldn't not tweet about it, what a feeble minded existence
And again, what benefit does it bring? His followers aren’t in on the joke. His ballwashers already know what he’s talking about because he filled them in on the details. So all this was for was us. Which is retarded, because if Canyon existed he would go to scrubbing all relevant info about him online after seeing this.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The CanyonFacts thing was so goddamned funny. So many of his idiotic personality traits were on full, very public display and all because he put them there. Gullibility, stupidity, overconfidence, arrogance, self-importance (to think that a high-profile cop just had to be involved in stalking him), horrible sense of humor, bad/vague writing, obesity... all in just a few short tweets.

midwit

Forum Clout
It's fun to see the dichotomy pop up between who he really is (low-middling IQ Midwestern white guy who likes cars, a cheap beer buzz, Dominos and minimal physical movement) versus the aloof, above-it-all Jewish intellectual living in Chelsea or Williamsburg that he cosplays as.

Like even when he talks about cars or shit that he's genuinely into and not the shit that he wants the world to believe he cares about, he tries to do the bit of writing like "they" write. He's memorized all the correct words/phraseology, but he just can't put it together in the correct way. It's clunky. He just can't do the bit. Poor fucker.

Last edited:
G

MAH’
Fucking INFURIATING.
Babú was trying fit in with the likes of blythe from the damsels of dorkington and hogmild, adopting that late 2006-9 late myspace post avril lavigne/alt-emo/ cutsey-boxxy lingo: mah’, haiii, youz is funnay, amazeballs, heh. Meh. Bleh.

……when he was fucking 40 years old at the time.
“Mah’ jetski”.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Yuck!

IMG_1130.jpeg

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
He's made so many embarrassing blunders in the past 5 years but this is one of the top. Really thought he was scaring someone with this. Even Confident Pat is a fucking loser
Have any of the YouTube docs highlighted the canyon facts bit? I cringed so hard when it was first revealed…If only Pat had the ability to feel embarrassment.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
It's impressive how he manages to always resist thinking more than one step ahead of himself. There was literally no downside to keeping that information between him and his lawyers. He gets dealt a pocket pair and immediately turns the cards round to show the table. I want to feel what he feels when he thinks he's onto a winning idea. That kind of self satisfaction must be like shooting heroin to keep him coming back in spite of all warnings.