Got pulled over earlier.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
$163 ticket for not completely stopping at a yield sign.

I haven't been pull over in 10 years.

I'm not happy about it as I feel that's a little steep for a yield sign with no vehicles or pedestrians anywhere.

I hope the officer hits his elbow against a sharp corner later on.

Should I start a GoFundMe the $163?
Just go to court and fight it. If you’re not willing to go to trial over it you’ll at least get it cut in half.

Last edited:

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
$163 ticket for not completely stopping at a yield sign.

I haven't been pull over in 10 years.

I'm not happy about it as I feel that's a little steep for a yield sign with no vehicles or pedestrians anywhere.

I hope the officer hits his elbow against a sharp corner later on.

Should I start a GoFundMe the $163?
Go on Dan’s podcast and collect superchats.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
That's some BULLSHIT, Artie!

1000008170.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
'land of the free'

but yeah, can you fight it in court? some of these tickets just rely on you not fighting it
I want to fight it but at the same time don't because I'll likely lose somehow and waste my time. I'm just amazed it being $160.

What's weird is it was a 4 way stop and he wrote yield sign. I know I didn't make a full 3 seconds stop, but I definitely used enough caution as there as no cars in the intersection.

There is no yield sign anywhere in the area.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Where the fuck do you live that a yield sign is the same as a stop sign?
That's what I'm confused about. I know sometimes an officer will "do you a solid" and say you did something less severe and maybe wrote yield sign instead of stop for that reason? I don't know.

Just odd 10 years of not a single interaction with the police can lead to a pretty decent ticket for something so small.

The small respect of law enforcement I had is completely gone now to be honest.

If it a $50 ticket I wouldn't care, but I feel $163 is way too high.

I WAS BLOCKED

DEAD POETS SOCIETY OUT NOW NIGGERS. GO BUY IT.
I want to fight it but at the same time don't because I'll likely lose somehow and waste my time. I'm just amazed it being $160.

What's weird is it was a 4 way stop and he wrote yield sign. I know I didn't make a full 3 seconds stop, but I definitely used enough caution as there as no cars in the intersection.

There is no yield sign anywhere in the area.
so go fight it retard

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
That's what I'm confused about. I know sometimes an officer will "do you a solid" and say you did something less severe and maybe wrote yield sign instead of stop for that reason? I don't know.

Just odd 10 years of not a single interaction with the police can lead to a pretty decent ticket for something so small.

Glad I'm not alone. Something's up...10 years for me too until last month:

k.jpg

Court date is July 11

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High

You have a good argument, go argue that in front of traffic court. $163 becomes nothing.