• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Google Gemini is in the Eric Hildeman virtuous pedophiles club

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
You are genuinely unhinged. I have note once argued against Hildeman saying that. The fact that you can't comprehend that is legitimately insane behaviour. Even after it's been explained to you many times over and over, you just keep beating the same drum. You see and hear what you want to, not what is in front of you. You are tilting at windmills. You embarrassed yourself in the other thread and now you try to start it all over again in front of a new audience, thinking this will somehow make you look good. Fuck, you are so delusional you probably think you came away from the other thread looking like you were in the right.
You are so fucking pathetic, it's embarrassing just reading your posts.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You are genuinely unhinged. I have note once argued against Hildeman saying that. The fact that you can't comprehend that is legitimately insane behaviour. Even after it's been explained to you many times over and over, you just keep beating the same drum. You see and hear what you want to, not what is in front of you. You are tilting at windmills. You embarrassed yourself in the other thread and now you try to start it all over again in front of a new audience, thinking this will somehow make you look good. Fuck, you are so delusional you probably think you came away from the other thread looking like you were in the right.
You are so fucking pathetic, it's embarrassing just reading your posts.

IMG_3134.jpeg

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
“Everybody agrees” says the people standing and cheering this in person / always refusing to make an issue of it online because it “tires them”

https://t.co/jKCCtx7ayB @Jenna the tranny voice would be at this demonstrating wildly and informing the police to arrest the Christian protestors quietly praying the rosemary for the lords mercy at the abomination’s of modern society.
I do not like that I have just clicked that link