• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good morning, Pat!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Who's Matt? And why is he catching shrapnel?
He seems to be a schizo with two Twitter accounts with a personal vendetta against some people who made a movie about him, the kind of self-described experts on trolls and stalking that Jackie desperately wants to be seen as. She was plugging their shit and I think that's how she and Rick got on this guy's radar.

It's hilarious that, despite being some kind of deranged lolcow in his own right, he has Pig pegged and actually sounds more reasonable at times. Nice going, Pat.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Matt is Matthew Berdyck, "social media monster"

he's a wacky guy who threatens people very openly, Pat is poking the bear because he knows he can get attention and get in touch with the documentary maker. He desperately wants a lunatic to target him so he can pin it on OnA.

telling him to fuck off UNPROMPTED on a random Sunday morning, the documentary guy will see right through Patrick's bullshit tactics

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Imagine this being what you do first thing in the morning...
Screenshot-from-2023-08-20-10-09-26.png

Screenshot-from-2023-08-20-10-09-13.png

What a miserable fucking loser.

The extreme danger is such that Patrick posts pretty much every detail of his life on social media, he refuses to change his phone number, and he constantly engages with the dangerous trolls. He's legitimately retarded. However, I do think his gaslighting skills are top notch.

G

Matt is Matthew Berdyck, "social media monster"
[MEDIA=youtube]8932t6Hx7WU[/MEDIA]

he's a wacky guy who threatens people very openly, Pat is poking the bear because he knows he can get attention and get in touch with the documentary maker. He desperately wants a lunatic to target him so he can pin it on OnA.

telling him to fuck off UNPROMPTED on a random Sunday morning, the documentary guy will see right through Patrick's bullshit tactics

This is literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever read.

G

sorry I called you a lunatic back in August, I was misguided my Peter John Ross's propaganda! I should've known there was two sides to the story.

I like your songs. They’re hilarious. Those things eat Peter alive. He probably filed police reports against you for saying his name.