• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good Morning Everyone, This Is Jeffe Kennedy

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Why do these fat, self-absorbed, cunt authors/artists find it necessary to drink coffee while talking? MM Schill does it as well.

I'd like to say that I hope they get raped by a pack of niggers, but I'm pretty sure even niggers would pass on these cows.
I think, because it’s kind of an artist staple. Like coffee and cigarettes? Except smoking is evil and bad! They’re probably just faggots but I feel like they perceive themselves that way. The execution trial should be over at the wind chimes.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Good Morning Everyone, This Is Jeffe Kennedy
MV5BMDBlNzA3ZGUtMzJiNC00NjI5LWIwM2MtMjRiMTU5MTc1M2EyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk2MjQ4Mzk@._V1_.jpg

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Heard that last part of the stream yesterday, you seriously should continue to try and become a SFWA member.

All these terrible people running it now should be ousted in favor of supporting sci-fi and not making every event a pedophile pride parade. Just think, for 200 thousand dollars the SFWA could have single handedly saved 2 cons just this year, but instead they sued us. There's actual good a group kind of like this could be doing.

Why don't we just make our own SFWA with no kid fucking? Why waste money in Disney lawsuits when we would be growing a community that has actual leverage over Disney?

Fucking freaks
1642189318404.png

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Jon, we need what the Opester calls the "nuggets." Nobody here has the patience to sit through 20 minutes of this person talking. I made it to the two minute mark. There's so much to get angry at. The worst not even being the shakey camera on the wobbly table she keeps impacting with her fat arms. This goddamned cunt.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I can't believe this cow makes a video everyday and gets zero response other than trolls. Give it up already toots.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
Why do these fat, self-absorbed, cunt authors/artists find it necessary to drink coffee while talking? MM Schill does it as well.
It makes them feel intellectually superior to others. Yes, that is as stupid as it sounds

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Looking at this hideous rogues gallery of SFWA members, I am beginning to fear that I may never have an erection again. This level of consistent ugliness is just depressing.