• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good Morning Everyone, This Is Jeffe Kennedy

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm watching now. She vaguely alluded to the forums yesterday in her "trying to understand other people" but she rambles so much and is so crazy she can't articulate anything.

Today she's rambling about friends so far and I want to kill myself.
fair enough. obviously we keep an eye on these folks too & appreciate your work. I guess I don't want people to get pissed watching this for nothing if there's nothing there. We like the stuff that gets us going & motivated.

Forum Clout
fair enough. obviously we keep an eye on these folks too & appreciate your work. I guess I don't want people to get pissed watching this for nothing if there's nothing there. We like the stuff that gets us going & motivated.
It's cringe and stupid and SFWA. Unfortunately so far she's the type that just bans everyone who leaves a comment who she suspects is not on her team rather than reacts.

Forum Clout
An unorthodox description of saggy flatso tits, but I'll allow it.
She's really showing them off today. I think she knows you're watching.

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 9.18.35 AM.png