• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Good foreign movies (foreign = subtitles)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
1684997415049.png

Anything by this based Jap. Takeshi Kitano

Das Experiment (German) hard to find)
Little Otik (Hungarian stop motion horror)
Just about all Italian horror is pretty good imdb could probably run off a list quicker than I could)
Cook up a storm (Cantonese cooking film, quite nice)
All of the Ip Man films are fun to watch if only for the anti American propaganda and the Mike Tyson cameo.
Eega (Makkhi) (Hindi) is one of the most bizzare and fun stories I've ever seen.
Lenningrad Cowboys Go America (Russian comedy)
Es Vider Da (German) about Hitler coming back to life in Modern Berlin. Comedy.
If you're quite artsy theres a lot of good French cinema from the 50s, sort of nice to relax to. "Les Diaboliques" springs to mind.
Pulse (2001) Japanese is a good horror film if you're okay with Asians jabbering on. Bit like the original Ring.

Tried to give you a wide spectrum. If there's something you like particularly I could try narrow down a bit.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Das Experiment (German) hard to find)
Little Otik (Hungarian stop motion horror)
Just about all Italian horror is pretty good imdb could probably run off a list quicker than I could)
Cook up a storm (Cantonese cooking film, quite nice)
All of the Ip Man films are fun to watch if only for the anti American propaganda and the Mike Tyson cameo.
Eega (Makkhi) (Hindi) is one of the most bizzare and fun stories I've ever seen.
Lenningrad Cowboys Go America (Russian comedy)
Es Vider Da (German) about Hitler coming back to life in Modern Berlin. Comedy.
If you're quite artsy theres a lot of good French cinema from the 50s, sort of nice to relax to. "Les Diaboliques" springs to mind.
Pulse (2001) Japanese is a good horror film if you're okay with Asians jabbering on. Bit like the original Ring.

Tried to give you a wide spectrum. If there's something you like particularly I could try narrow down a bit.
If you like Pulse you should watch Cure.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
On the Silver Globe is a legit sci-fi masterpiece and I never see anyone talk about it. Polish.
Nights of Cabiria. I'm not really a big Fellini fan but this one really is great. Italian.
System Crasher is a somewhat recent German film about a problem child.
The Lives of Others is probably my facourite German film.
Umbrellas of Cherboug and The Young Girls of Rocherfort, two of the greatest musicals brought to film. French.
Daisies. No idea how to even descirbe this one but it's Fantastic. Czech.
The Ascent. Two Soviet soldiers leave their band.

Just some that I don't think I saw anyone else mention.

Here's some lists I've made over the years over Foreign films I've seen., you should be able to see what I've rated the films on there.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
the Rurouni Kenshin live action isn't bad. and the prequel they made more recently. I Saw the Devil is dark but it's pfg. The main character is this guy who is Korean Military Intel who hunts down this serial killer who murdered his gf. basically seems like he's Korean equivalent of CIA