• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Going to NYC in a couple weeks and want to go Nanaspotting

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I’ve met him once because a couple of friends of mine have done spots on and/or had shows on CM in the distant past. Made a few trips to the studio but Ant was only there once. He seemed like he was trying to be charming to men and women alike.

Anyway my point was that faggot loser Geno Bisconte invites “fans” to come watch his show in-studio on the fucking regular. Just ingratiate yourself with him and you could be kickin’ it with Cumia like you’ve always fantasized about during secks.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I’ve met him once because a couple of friends of mine have done spots on and/or had shows on CM in the distant past. Made a few trips to the studio but Ant was only there once. He seemed like he was trying to be charming to men and women alike.

Anyway my point was that faggot loser Geno Bisconte invites “fans” to come watch his show in-studio on the fucking regular. Just ingratiate yourself with him and you could be kickin’ it with Cumia like you’ve always fantasized about during secks.

Given his accessibility, I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been a Redbar fan ambushing the show/recording private conversations/etc.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Given his accessibility, I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been a Redbar fan ambushing the show/recording private conversations/etc.
I don’t think people expect him to be so accessible because they have no concept of his true place in the entertainment world these days. He’s a nobody and nobodies are never terribly challenging to get face to face with. I will say I’ve only ever seen him being nice and pleasant to people, never grouchy or arrogant. He’s not like Pat in that respect. Maybe because he grew up playing peacemaker between his violent parents.

ETA that Bill Schultz is also very accessible so you can get into the studio via him too. Just buy him another drink and you’ll be his new best friend. (He shares a windowless apartment with roommates. I feel guilty for finding this so hilarious.)

G

Lol they have no "fans"...I don't want to approach the guy I just want to see him in the flesh, maybe catch a picture to post here and laugh at his ghoulishness. If I'm buzzing good I'll probably yell out HA HA HOL EE SHIT a couple times and see if it gets his attention

lowend73

Forum Clout

Secks

Forum Clout
The studio address is on their site if you wanted to sit in the audience. As others have said, he's at Sullivans at the back table before his show. This is public information that he repeated many times. Geno is usually there after his shitty show.
c.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I met him in 06 or 07 when they were in Vegas for the VIRUS tour. I had no idea about what he would turn into obviously and just told him I loved the show and thank you for what you're doing for radio or something. He was nice and appreciative. If I was around him now it would be more like telling a really loud story to someone next to me so he could hear that eventually gets into buying ipads for teens and Sue Lightning and shit. It's hilarious that everyone knows where he hangs out and it hasn't been ruined for him as of yet.

G

Go to Sullivan’s on Wednesday around 3:00pm, you’ll get to see Geno holding court for Whiskey Wednesday. Gavin will be there and Nana will be at the aforementioned back table doing his “show pRep.” At 4:30 or so go grab dinner or whatever and then head back to Sullivan’s around 6:30-7pm for post TACS loosey-goosey drunken Gavin and Nana antics.
That sounds like one of the latter circles of Hell.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I went to an Aaron Berg show once and there was a homeless guy out front so I gave him 75 cents then he told me he was the opener.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
That was exactly my encounter with the two of them… Bill Schulz is a good convo though
That's interesting about gavin... i just watch a few Weds clips that pop on youtube and he almost always mentions Sullivan's

not really the actions of someone who wants to be left alone by fans

would the little cunt not even look at you? :image_9253_m:

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
That's interesting about gavin... i just watch a few Weds clips that pop on youtube and he almost always mentions Sullivan's
Gavin is an embittered drunk. He has been known to go to CM HQ, walk up to people and assault them without warning. Piece of shit has kids and lives like the town hobo because he thinks it’s deep and subversive to be an active alcoholic. I hate that he had such potential and threw everything away to be a drunk retard.