• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Going to NYC in a couple weeks and want to go Nanaspotting

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
You will find that fag, at the back of Sullivans.
This table to be precise.
Screenshot_20230516_200722_Samsung Internet.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
John Sullivans @ 210 W 35th St.
If you go there on a Wednesday you will see Gavin at the bar drinking by himself while Nana titters away at the table near the bathroom

How receptive are they to fans?

I can’t tell if they’d be cunty or grateful someone is being nice to them. It must happen all the time since they advertise where they are every week.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
How receptive are they to fans?

I can’t tell if they’d be cunty or grateful someone is being nice to them. It must happen all the time since they advertise where they are every week.
gavin would definitely be a cunt. ant would ha ha ho-lee shit his way through the whole exchange whilst quietly hoping the fan eventually goes away

Forum Clout
Go to Sullivan’s on Wednesday around 3:00pm, you’ll get to see Geno holding court for Whiskey Wednesday. Gavin will be there and Nana will be at the aforementioned back table doing his “show pRep.” At 4:30 or so go grab dinner or whatever and then head back to Sullivan’s around 6:30-7pm for post TACS loosey-goosey drunken Gavin and Nana antics.

Last edited:

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Go to Sullivan’s on Wednesday around 3:00pm, you’ll get to see Geno holding court for Whiskey Wednesday. Gavin will be there and Nana will be at the aforementioned back table doing his “show pRep.” At 4:30 or so go grab dinner or whatever and then head back to Sullivan’s around 6:30-7pm for post TACS loosey-goosey drunken Gavin and Geno antics.
Me personally? I'd rather be stabbed with a rusty spoon than watch those idiots co-exist around me.