• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Godfrey says he wants to beat the shit out of Tranthony and Geno

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Look who's on Godfrey's shit gushing about her expensive travels View attachment 45311

Screenshot_20220531-154034_Chrome.jpg

This is where he rants about Anthony

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Funny how Von (Patrice's girlfriend) is on there nodding in agreement while Godfrey threatens Count Kumiaar
I could see Patrice on any right wing show and making the same points as Godfrey did if he was still around. He was a Farakhan lovin nigga, but I can respect that he put himself there. Von's just an empty vessel, and this nigga Godfrey is working her like she got clout.

Renaus

Forum Clout

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I saw Godfrey's act when he opened for Norton 6+ years ago. I know, Im embarrassed too. Anyways Godrey told the most basic hack jokes you could think of. His big closing joke was how the local highway had reckless drivers on the road, especially those old ladies!

After the show was over Norton/Godrey set up their tables to hawk their merchandise. Not one person stopped by Godrey's table to even say hello. That made me so happy.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I saw Godfrey's act when he opened for Norton 6+ years ago. I know, Im embarrassed too. Anyways Godrey told the most basic hack jokes you could think of. His big closing joke was how the local highway had reckless drivers on the road, especially those old ladies!

After the show was over Norton/Godrey set up their tables to hawk their merchandise. Not one person stopped by Godrey's table to even say hello. That made me so happy.
Is calling him Godrey a bit or something? I want in on the fun.