• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Go easy on people.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
what the fuck is he talking about? In the supermarket I'm almost always thinking about whatever girls asses are around me.

Have you noticed how many girls keep their phones in their back pocket these days with the camera lens poking out. I swear they're all filming to see who checks out their asses at the supermarket. Everyone is doing it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
So glad her uncle left her barren when she was a kid. Wouldn't you just love to wrap her in razor wire and throw her in a tumble drier.
and then they tried to act like the Trump supporters being mad he lost under bullshit circumstances is the same as doing cringe shit like this

Forum Clout
I guess i'd be cranky too if my fucking wife looked like Robert ZDar
MrsPavlovitz.jpg

Forum Clout
Please tell me this motherfucker has elephantiasis and didn't surgically enhance the chin that got him cast in such hit films as "That Shoe-String Budget Lethal Weapon rip-off on Rifftrax."
he suffers from Cherubism, which causes the jaw. this was before the time when people just deliberately mutilated themselves with plastic surgery.
he just used it to find his niche in hollywood as a villain. before transitioning and moving to NC to get married

G

View attachment 11670Unless, ya know, they don't vote the way you do or hold different opinions than you. In that case, call them white supremacists and say that they're not good people and don't deserve bipartisanship. Fucking blasphemous grifter fraud.
You can tell he’s not being intentionally passive aggressive either. He’s this fucking deranged that he believes he’s above it all.

His fascist horseshit about calling the cops on our Pulitzer Prize winning mole grinds my gears in particular.

Lolsuit round 2, faggots.

Forum Clout
You can tell he’s not being intentionally passive aggressive either. He’s this fucking deranged that he believes he’s above it all.

His fascist horseshit about calling the cops on our Pulitzer Prize winning mole grinds my gears in particular.

Lolsuit round 2, faggots.
Let Us Pray... they are that stupid

Last edited: