• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Go easy on people.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211103-102406_Chrome.jpg
Unless, ya know, they don't vote the way you do or hold different opinions than you. In that case, call them white supremacists and say that they're not good people and don't deserve bipartisanship. Fucking blasphemous grifter fraud.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
>Pavlovitz

Unless they are white, in which case they have received unearned privilege on the backs of centuries of racist oppression, and therefore deserve to be raped, murdered, and have their kids schools turned into brainwashing centers. Because I hate how they treated minorities you see, I'm that sympathetic. It has nothing to do with how they treated my own ancestors in the Shtetls or how they kept kicking us out and pogroming us. I'm not even bothered by that tbh witchya, I just want justice for brown people (except in Palestine)

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Love your enemy. I've always said that.

Even the Federal Bureau of Infiltration agent who is at this moment screenshotting and downloading every post you make as evidence in a major police investigation deserves some basic human respect.

Imagine you're in his shoes. He's a few months from retirement and chief slams this case file down on his desk. An important public figure is being stalked and harassed on the internet. Sure, we could look the other way. We could sweep this one under the carpet like so many other cases. But, God-damn it, I for one am ready to stand up against these skunk pussies!

So, for any FBI agent S&Ding this message, just send me a PM. I'm almost ready to come quietly.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
View attachment 11670Unless, ya know, they don't vote the way you do or hold different opinions than you. In that case, call them white supremacists and say that they're not good people and don't deserve bipartisanship. Fucking blasphemous grifter fraud.
this italian jew is something else. he tweets hate all day with some generic love quotes on royalty free photography.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Everyone is grieving? This guy is completely insane. Real people (not the freaks on twitter) don’t obsess on dumb politics to the point it control their entire lives. Only people with pathetic lives do that, this guy is beyond delusional to believe everyone thinks like him and that they can’t control their emotions over politics that have no effect on their lives. This sick fuck wishes he was a cult leader, he’s got a huge ego complex.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pure projection
This guy really thinks the entire country is on the verge of a serious breakdown over an election in one state. This is what happens when people watch CNN and MSNBC all day and believe the insane theories they spew for ratings. Funny how these same people think Fox News viewed are cult like yet view CNN like this.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This guy really thinks the entire country is on the verge of a serious breakdown over an election in one state. This is what happens when people watch CNN and MSNBC all day and believe the insane theories they spew for ratings. Funny how these same people think Fox News viewed are cult like yet view CNN like this.
I like how they conveniently overlook that CNN director being caught on tape admitting that their network is propaganda, who artificially conflate COVID numbers, as well as bury stories on blacks attacking Asians.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like how they conveniently overlook that CNN director being caught on tape admitting that their network is propaganda, who artificially conflate COVID numbers, as well as bury stories on blacks attacking Asians.
These types even say that Fox News purposely says things for ratings but think CNN isn’t also in the ratings business and trying to get a reaction from their viewers. It’s like how local news channels hype up snow storms since that’s the only time they can get big numbers. CNN and Fox News are the same thing just lean different politically.