Go and get wrecked tonight, my babies

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I see a lot of them dicksuck for LeBron. Who’s a glass jointed crybaby. Lol
Patrice was so right when he talked about him being one of the corniest niggas ever. And oh boy did jews do a number on sports fans. making them hate their own white skin and adore women in masculine roles and niggers dominating them. My hat remains tipped to you good sir.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
My babies? This is a man with zero friends and his own wife won’t even hang out with him. Never gave a shit about the bucks but now he’s all in like a trash bandwagon fan. Knowing him he won’t call an Uber because he needs to let everyone know he drives a mustang and that makes him cool.
He’s probably riding his poof bike

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Good ol' Fatrick.

Faced with the choice between hardworking immigrant businessfolk building intergenerational wealth through the sweat of their brow, and a nightmarish, anti-union no-healthcare minimum-wage anti-government licence-flaunting offshore tax haven run Dotcom that uses Vegas gambling techniques to keep their employees contractors at work long after it makes sense for them to do so; he chooses "Lyft" over "Taxi".

Sure, Patrick claims to have beliefs that he'll loudly berate others for not sharing, but they fall by the wayside if a company has a cool name. (It's got a "Y" instead of an "I"! Just like the cool aliens in his fan fic!)

Will Tate

Oven March
Laughing at Playoffs.jpg

Attachments

• Laughing at Playoffs.jpg
    Laughing at Playoffs.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3
Good ol' Fatrick.

Faced with the choice between hardworking immigrant businessfolk building intergenerational wealth through the sweat of their brow, and a nightmarish, anti-union no-healthcare minimum-wage anti-government licence-flaunting offshore tax haven run Dotcom that uses Vegas gambling techniques to keep their employees contractors at work long after it makes sense for them to do so; he chooses "Lyft" over "Taxi".

Sure, Patrick claims to have beliefs that he'll loudly berate others for not sharing, but they fall by the wayside if a company has a cool name. (It's got a "Y" instead of an "I"! Just like the cool aliens in his fan fic!)
This is so well put. Fat is so much the epitome of the modern democratic party (despite being a "conservative," child) that he can't help but give a shout out to an anti-labor company that just so happened to position themselves as the "good guys" vs. Uber because they're all about trans rights or whatever the fuck. He's a fat asshole and I hate him

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He totally drank all evening and highfived strangers. Man....Pat really soaked up that glory while trying to forget that there is a daughter he has never met out there in the world. Pat you are a shitty person no matter how many sports parades there are. I hope you had a blast trying to forget that you will always be a shitty father regardless of what the internet says.