Go and get wrecked tonight, my babies

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20210720-195623_Twitter.jpg

I hate him so much.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Can he do the right thing for once and cut his wrists?

He hires fat men dresses them up in his mothers clothes, make up, and perfume. then makes them suck his dick whilst in his fathers rodeo clown costume. Very disrespectful.

edit: he wanted to say children but we broke him of that bitch habit which he of course replaced with something more maternal like the literal motherfucking faggot that he is.

hope the bucks lose. so him, That giant greek nigger and the entire city of Milwaukee are reminded they’re loser bums.

Get Angry Stay Angry

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Pat literally has never mentioned the Bucks or being a basketball fan until today. Literally he only ever mentions the Brewers and Packers. Bet he couldn’t tell you the Bucks leading scorer of the 70’s (Oscar Robertson), 80’s (Sidney Moncrief), 90’s (Glenn Robinson), 00’s (Ray Allen), 10’s (Giannis) or 20’s (also Giannis).

i bet you he doesent even known when the Bucks won in 1970-71 they had Kareem at Center. Or that they played at the MECCA (now UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena). Or that even when winning a ton of games in the early 70’s the court was still painted in Marquette Universities colors, not the Bucks Kelly Green. Red and White.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Pat literally has never mentioned the Bucks or being a basketball fan until today. Literally he only ever mentions the Brewers and Packers. Bet he couldn’t tell you the Bucks leading scorer of the 70’s (Oscar Robertson), 80’s (Sidney Moncrief), 90’s (Glenn Robinson), 00’s (Ray Allen), 10’s (Giannis) or 20’s (also Giannis).

i bet you he doesent even known when the Bucks won in 1970-71 they had Kareem at Center. Or that they played at the MECCA (now UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena). Or that even when winning a ton of games in the early 70’s the court was still painted in Marquette Universities colors, not the Bucks Kelly Green. Red and White.
He actually mentioned his basketball fandom a few years ago. He said he didn't like it and called the players "tree people". I'm sure someone has the screenshot.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️

Have you ever been to the nba sub and seen how fucking gay “normal” 20 year olds are now? I don’t even hate kikes as much as I hate the faggots they trick.