ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
1680099594287.png

Rascal

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Round child bearing hips is subtly the hottest thing on women, and many homosexuals and pedophiles don't know about that. Since Anthony has no natural attraction to women, he throws around that he loves big tits (because he's learned men are supposed to love that), and subconsciously goes after what really attracts him - square, flat, hard, boy-like bodies.

G

Round child bearing hips is subtly the hottest thing on women, and many homosexuals and pedophiles don't know about that. Since Anthony has no natural attraction to women, he throws around that he loves big tits (because he's learned men are supposed to love that), and subconsciously goes after what really attracts him - square, flat, hard, boy-like bodies.
It's a simple biological marker that tells the caveman part of a (heterosexual) man's brain "she will have a good chance of bringing my offspring into the world alive. What's more, she'll have a better chance of surviving childbirth with hips like that so, if it's a daughter, we can try again for a son."

You can't expect this guy to understand that though
[MEDIA=youtube]l0aVWg89Rkc[/MEDIA]

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
He was the bottom, funster.
In reality, I think AntH liked playing the sexual tension game with Sue, like Father Intintola with Carmela. He liked having Sue over and his heart would go aflitter when they'd accidentally rub shoulders, etc. as he showed off his guns and jacuzzi.

Which is probably gayer than just having sex.