• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gino takes another hate call

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Do you have any kind of non-trolling relationship with him, or is he so insecure he’s honestly trying to prove something to you?

He thinks I'm some redbar guy. I don't get it. Everytime I call him a faggot he responds "yeah well your boyfriend redbar is gonna die."

He's also the guy who tried doxxing me after Landau gave him my burner number. Then they were stalking some complete stranger who actually looked like he had his shit together.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He thinks I'm some redbar guy. I don't get it. Everytime I call him a faggot he responds "yeah well your boyfriend redbar is gonna die."

He's also the guy who tried doxxing me after Landau gave him my burner number. Then they were stalking some complete stranger who actually looked like he had his shit together.
I absolutely remember the whole Landau doxing. That young Chad they doxed with his family and life and youth and they were shitting on his house, and the kid was like 20. Now Gino’s homeless. Truly hilarious

G

I think they're lowkey intimidated by him, and any high calibre riffing from a caller must mean he's from Redbar.