• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gilbert Gottfried appreciation thread

bombvest

Forum Clout
disney must've had that kike's back for the value of his past voice over work, that's why he never got full on cancelled and pilloried. I'm sure behind the scenes he must've had trouble getting gigs, plus his act was basically the same dirty jokeman shit jackie did back in the early '90s. he was doing cameo personalized messages when he died and I read he was one of their top earners. I was half interested in hearing stern squirm through a eulogy on his show but you couldn't pay me to listen to that shit.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
1649901981832.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Stern talked up Gilbert like he was the best guest without mentioning he hasn’t been on the show for a decade even though he lived not far from the studio. Didn’t even mention how great he was when he would sit in for the news, just his impressions.

Even when Gilbert knew he would never be on the show again since as Gary told him they “don’t book comedians anymore” he still wouldn’t talk shit on Stern. If you asked him about Stern he would just say “oh, who knows?” While Stern has been trashing former friend of the show Donald Trump because he wants to fit in with his Hollywood liberal friends. Gilbert was a class act while Stern is a miserable piece of shit.

I remember 5-6 years back a guest was on a tried to call Stern out on why he hasn’t had Gilbert on and it threw him off, he paused and responded with “uh, yeah, I’d love to have Gilbert on” and I’m sure after he yelled at the staff and added “don’t ask about Gilbert” to the celebrity interview requirements