• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get it straight, under-bridge dwellers: Patrick has seen his daughter

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The sequence of events that culminated in the 2014 ejection of the Pig from Annabelle’s life is very interesting to me. I guess based on PCJ’s comments he was just too annoying to deal with and finally Adrienne/PCJ put a stop to it? But I want details…View attachment 171924View attachment 171925
IMG-4056-3.jpg

It's almost as if Pat could have been reasonably happy if only he could have let the idiots win one.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I don’t participate nearly as much as most of you, but I’ve been here since the beginning. Did we really get absolute confirmation that TheRealPCJ was actually him? I think I heard it was confirmed via DM’s, but it wouldn’t have been hard to do it publicly. Seems suspicious to me.

Then again, I was convinced Boomia’s conversations were fake before he learned how to take screenshots. I’m just asking questions here folks.
It was definitely him. He even changed his Instagram picture to the same picture of Norm that he used here days before he showed up and his last IG post was a picture of Norm doing standup with the caption saying something along the lines of "Think I'll enjoy some good comedy tonight."

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Should he have not shit on Pat? We have no idea what lead to him "stealing" Pat's wife, but we do know Patrick wanted murderous revenge, didn't pay child support, and that Jon raised the kid. Pat is a lowlife he deserved this fate.
Exactly. You can’t steal someone’s wife unless you literally kidnap them. Ade no matter what you think of her left because she obviously realized that stepping barefoot on Star Wars toys while pregnant didn’t exactly constitute a healthy family beginning. Of course she ran to the nearest Mid West redneck she could find.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I don’t participate nearly as much as most of you, but I’ve been here since the beginning. Did we really get absolute confirmation that TheRealPCJ was actually him? I think I heard it was confirmed via DM’s, but it wouldn’t have been hard to do it publicly. Seems suspicious to me.

Then again, I was convinced Boomia’s conversations were fake before he learned how to take screenshots. I’m just asking questions here folks.
He said that Pat threatened to kill them years before any FOIA requests. It was definitely him.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
It was definitely him. He even changed his Instagram picture to the same picture of Norm that he used here days before he showed up and his last IG post was a picture of Norm doing standup with the caption saying something along the lines of "Think I'll enjoy some good comedy tonight."
I always wanted to believe. I’m glad to hear it was true.