• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get Hooligans in trouble thanks to Pat

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Some guy on Reddit /all told me he’s left an anonymous tip to the consumer data protection people at the federal trade commission.

He told me he goes to that bar a lot and uses his credit card often and has reason to believe they are illegally breaching consumer data privacy laws.

btw I used to run a small business with my friend and credit card companies do not fuck around with this stuff. You have to sign quarterly things about data protection and if you even send stuff in a day late they threaten to remove services and shut you off and freeze accounts etc

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
btw I used to run a small business with my friend and credit card companies do not fuck around with this stuff. You have to sign quarterly things about data protection and if you even send stuff in a day late they threaten to remove services and shut you off and freeze accounts etc
Exactly, Pat really fucked up mentioning the credit card part, that opens a place up to all kinds of concerns. He could of just said security camera / witnesses but he had to add the CC part to make it seem real. If a business is just giving CC info for not even a situation involving a warranty then customers should be very concerned with how irresponsible the business is in relation to credit cards.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If the SBA look into you. You’re pretty much fucked 100% of the time. You’ll violate some of their two billion rules and some guy needs to justify his job by finding violations.

if the SBA get on their case for pat’s fat mouth they’ll absolutely hate him
Also Pat is the one who posted this, it’s 2022 and you can get heat on a business for any social media claim, especially one involving credit card information. An investigation would have to be launched.