• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get Hooligans in trouble thanks to Pat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pats wild claim of hooligans handing over a customers credit card information of someone who didn’t even commit a crime could really hurt Hooligans. Just him claiming this online means the BBB can be alerted over general concerns that Hooligans is handing over credit card information when there’s not even a warrant or crime committed. This type of behavior would lead one to assume that Hooligans does NOT protect customers credit card information and could be giving info to those with bad intentions.

Do your part, let BBB know a patron has been claiming online that this business is giving out credit card information.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
At some point they have to figure it's not worth it to serve him. He's a major distraction to running a business.
Be great if BBB gets involved and Hooligans has to explain themselves and that customers who saw that post have concerns over their info. Especially since it’s not like this was some wanted serious criminal. For example Apple is really strict when unlocking a criminals phone even if they did a serious crime (I remember a mass shooter’s phone was found and the FBI I don’t think could even get apple to unlock and release the phones information) so a local business turning over credit information of someone who isn’t even a wanted criminal raises red flags

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
BBB is like yelp for old people. They dont actually do anything.

I was having an issue getting a warranty item replaced, and was on the verge of filing a small claims suit because they were not responding. My wife suggested a BBB complaint and within a couple of days those fuckers hopped to and sent my three replacement parts to cover the one that broke.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think nothing has to be reported unless someone really did get their info kept/shared with a patron. No need to try and find a reason if its actually true. Part of me hopes its true because that might enough to get them to lose their liquor license for being a bad business not because of pat. Im almost thinking ( if it happened) that Hooligans filed a report on this loud fella and blamed the prank calls they get on this person. Pat hears about it and includes himself like they are sharing this guys personal details. when it would just be a C&D telling that person to not call or enter the establishment but pat wants to make it sound like he is back on the case I never thought the place needed to be focused on ( if a random person prank calls them...whatever) its not their fault pat is a cunt but if they broke the law with customers personal info then Id like to see what happens.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I was having an issue getting a warranty item replaced, and was on the verge of filing a small claims suit because they were not responding. My wife suggested a BBB complaint and within a couple of days those fuckers hopped to and sent my three replacement parts to cover the one that broke.
I’ve gotten them involved and they have helped in the past with issues. especially when it comes to something like a customers private credit information that could get them to act since it’s a claim made by someone online and people are concerned, especially since it was said on social media, if a Yelp review mentioned that it would cause concern

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I’ve gotten them involved and they have helped in the past with issues. especially when it comes to something like a customers private credit information that could get them to act since it’s a claim made by someone online and people are concerned, especially since it was said on social media, if a Yelp review mentioned that it would cause concern
The few times I had to deal with them I couldnt get any results.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Also overserving an obviously intoxicated customer is a big no-no, even with a drunken state like Wisconsin.
That is what really stands out. If someone comes in at 1am 99% of the time that person has at least already been drinking or is already visibly drunk. Almost every night in a bar there is someone too drunk to allow in or serve that tries to get one last drink before last call. Pat says that they were able to tell he was drunk. Either give him a glass of water and a menu or ask him to leave. Its the bars responsibility. You dont serve him while he is being a drunk cunt the whole time then call the cops after the dude jumps in car trashed and is intoxicated on the streets. If that person got in an accident, hooligans could be on the hook for over serving and a possibly getting the bar closed.