• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Genuine Question: if Pat died tomorrow would you go to his memorial service / funeral / wake?

You going?

• Total voters

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I imagine that their broke asses will go the cremation route, and that burning tire smell will fill the sky for at least a week.

I can't think of anyone who would foot the bill for anything more than that.

3-D174930-B7-FB-4-B5-D-A472-7-E2228-E31-DDF.gif

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Brotherman celebrate around the casket, drinking grapefruit shanties, screaming FRUNKIS at each other.

Meanwhile, in a shaded area of the cemetery hundreds of yards away, a mysterious figure snaps pictures with a binocular camera. Snap. Snap. Snap. The man lowers his binoculars and smirks. "Oopsie Doodles" he mutters to himself.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Brotherman celebrate around the casket, drinking grapefruit shanties, screaming FRUNKIS at each other.

Meanwhile, in a shaded area of the cemetery hundreds of yards away, a mysterious figure snaps pictures with a binocular camera. Snap. Snap. Snap. The man lowers his binoculars and smirks. "Oopsie Doodles" he mutters to himself.
More engaging than anything Pat ever wrote.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I would fly over to the US and attend the funeral. At the end of the graveside service, I would express my gratitude for all the laughs by tossing fresh pepperoni in the grave.
I mean there’s no way someone doesn’t put pepperonis all over his grave and upload pics at the least. It’s essentially 100% guaranteed unless the chinks nuke us or something.