• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Geno Bisconte is a thin-skinned pedophile faggot. He’s also gay and not funny.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
How much of a fag does someone have to be to have Aaron Berg say "I'll be more successful without you" and mean it?

Cq3sh36WIAACpNM

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
How much of a fag does someone have to be to have Aaron Berg say "I'll be more successful without you" and mean it?

Cq3sh36WIAACpNM

Aaron is funny and I gave IHW a decent shot (way longer than I should have) but Geno basically ruined that show by going on insane Ant-like rants. Just relax and try to be funny, comics are not soothsayers.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Aaron is funny and I gave IHW a decent shot (way longer than I should have

IHW was lowbrow and repetitive- but it was funny for a bit there at the beginning- back when Aaron was doing characters and they were on 2 days a week.

When they moved to 4 days (and stopped doing character bits in favor of the mouth/eyes over the still picture crap) it was tolerable

And then Covid hit and Geno turned it into the Q-Anon talking point hour with the same repeat rant every single fucking day. I gave up then.