• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Geno Bisconte is a thin-skinned pedophile faggot. He’s also gay and not funny.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I have been PatTweeting nonstop for like 4 days with zero problems. I made like two posts correctly describing Geno as a faggot and I was immediately reported for harassment and put in timeout.

Seems Cokehead Geno can’t handle his own problems. Needs to have the Boss (also a pedophile and a faggot) protect him or Twitter Safety. Pathetic! (And gay!)

Be a man for once in your life Geno. When I see you you’re getting Pat Dixon 2.0’d

Forum Clout
I thought I heard him say wife but I trust the other guy. Definitely got a restraining order on him though.
I don't know much about the guy aside from when he used to be Artie's lackey and when he got Dixoned. But over the years I have heard that he lives with roommates due to financial constraints and he's 50 or something. Him having had a wife, surprised me. A restraining order however is on par with his niggaosity.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I don't know much about the guy aside from when he used to be Artie's lackey and when he got Dixoned. But over the years I have heard that he lives with roommates due to financial constraints and he's 50 or something. Him having had a wife, surprised me. A restraining order however is on par with his niggaosity.
Totally kike thing to do. A good Eyetalian would live at home with his Ma.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I thought I heard him say wife but I trust the other guy. Definitely got a restraining order on him though.
I think he had a crazy, long time girlfriend or some shit. That’s about all I know. That and the Jew was carrying his booze sweat, limped body through comedy and got mad when he said he didn’t want him to drink as much.