• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Geniune 1958 vintage gibson ES-330? COMP'D

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My ribs can't take this.
View attachment 159107
28,000…fucking…dollars. That shit better have been played by a rockstar from the 60’s otherwise theres no fucking way its worth that. Dumb (and evil) Joe is literally banking on some dumb fuck grandma or rich millennial to not know what its worth and pay him that. Then he doesn’t even need to sell the other bullshit he has listed on Reverb.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Joe aside, the listing is simply fabrication. The inlays and finish aren't period correct and as far as I can tell that tailpiece is a replacement. He likely has a legit 64-ish with a replaced tail which is fine, just say so and sell it as such.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Joe aside, the listing is simply fabrication. The inlays and finish aren't period correct and as far as I can tell that tailpiece is a replacement. He likely has a legit 64-ish with a replaced tail which is fine, just say so and sell it as such.
That would require being a genuine person and not a retarded and shitty scammer trying to make bank off your fake Chinese guitars…which it no doubt it. I don’t even believe this thing is a real Gibson. Why the hell would it be. He brags about buying knock off versions and how they sound just like the real thing.

See? We can converse without me calling you a kike.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The Reverb pics are a lot better and I can see the ageing that wasn't quite there in the other photo. It's just a fact that the model didn't launch until 59 and certainly didn't have that inlay pattern or finish until the early 60's. It's just a stupid thing to lie about. Owning a 1963 Cherry ES is still pretty cool. Why the need to go beyond that.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The Reverb pics are a lot better and I can see the ageing that wasn't quite there in the other photo. It's just a fact that the model didn't launch until 59 and certainly didn't have that inlay pattern or finish until the early 60's. It's just a stupid thing to lie about. Owning a 1963 Cherry ES is still pretty cool. Why the need to go beyond that.
He needs the money since Ant doesn't have much longer left in the life department.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
The tailpiece is strange. It's the same design as some earlier 50s Gibsons and early 60's Epiphones. Couldn't find a single other ES330 with that bridge.
Owning a 1963 Cherry ES is still pretty cool. Why the need to go beyond that.
I think the serial number got him initially. He had very exciting results with bad info. As he pondered the situation, he decided he could make a cool quick 20k with clean conscience if he stops doing anymore research PRONTO. He is trying to find a richer version of himself. Someone who wants it to somehow be 50s Gibson as much as him, is also a retard, and has 20k cash.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
1697195801526.png

Ro sold it to him?