Gavin McInnes spotted on Columbias campus

So is Gavin, Pro Israel, I thought he hated Jews?
Last year right wingers were going after Jews, and now there pro Jews? Of just pro Bibi.

keeping track of grifting makes my head hurt
The "left" began to openly NOOTICE after Oct 7th so the retards switched sides again. They don't have any ideals, they just hate and spite the "left". (Notice I put left in quotes - I don't respect or acknowledge their existence lmao). Everybody is gay tbh.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Missy is going so hard on the JQ rn, would be funny to see her try to take Gavin to task on Twitter.

BF vs GF- the battle for Ghoul's Heart!
Nana has been dabbling in Jews control the media thing; for few months now. He might go with Missy, cause she can easily dump his heart meds into that fire pit.

Then again Missy being on board with free Palestine movement, with bunch of Libs also makes me laugh.

So per her Dems, are the devil, but also Jews are the devil. But free Palestine is bunch of liberal fags.

So many twists and turns in logic to keep the old hate heart tickin

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
Remember those times he tongue kissed Milo to stick it to the libs? These right wing grifters seem to have a pattern of rampant homosexuality. Steven crowder is bi sexual but claimed it was a phase. Said some weird shit about never wanting to have kids because hes terrified. Doesnt elaborate on it but his former cohost who he was getting gay with in drag ,again, to stick it to the libs, says "youd understand why steven doesnt want kids if you knew what i know" uhhhh ohhhhhh. Bit of a lovers quarrel tween those 2

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Remember those times he tongue kissed Milo to stick it to the libs? These right wing grifters seem to have a pattern of rampant homosexuality. Steven crowder is bi sexual but claimed it was a phase. Said some weird shit about never wanting to have kids because hes terrified. Doesnt elaborate on it but his former cohost who he was getting gay with in drag ,again, to stick it to the libs, says "youd understand why steven doesnt want kids if you knew what i know" uhhhh ohhhhhh. Bit of a lovers quarrel tween those 2
Like Silvio said “It’s that living in the closet. Makes em devious.” Point to me the gayest liberal talking head ever. They don’t prance around in women's dresses and compensate because they’re in an environment where they’re accepted. For some reason being in an environment where you can’t be open pushes you into degeneracy and shoving it in everyones faces, because psychologically you want to be open but can’t. Libs don’t prance around in dresses because everyone knows they’re already a fag. The conservatives do it because they’re DESPERATE for someone to notice their true self and tell them its ok to be that.

medium wyzzz

So is Gavin, Pro Israel, I thought he hated Jews?
Last year right wingers were going after Jews, and now there pro Jews? Of just pro Bibi.

keeping track of grifting makes my head hurt

The "left" began to openly NOOTICE after Oct 7th so the retards switched sides again. They don't have any ideals, they just hate and spite the "left". (Notice I put left in quotes - I don't respect or acknowledge their existence lmao). Everybody is gay tbh.
Yeah; it’s just “Left only like hamas cause they no white.” it’s pure contrarianism

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Like Silvio said “It’s that living in the closet. Makes em devious.” Point to me the gayest liberal talking head ever. They don’t prance around in women's dresses and compensate because they’re in an environment where they’re accepted. For some reason being in an environment where you can’t be open pushes you into degeneracy and shoving it in everyone’s faces, because psychologically you want to be open but can’t. Libs don’t prance around in dresses because everyone knows they’re already a fag. The conservatives do it because they’re DESPERATE for someone to notice their true self and tell them it’s ok to be that.
Gavin does do lot of gay shit to own the libs, to prove he’s not homophobic or racist; imagine if Keith Olbermann shoved a didlo up his ass.

Nana and Gavin would have field day about perv libs, trying to harm Children or whatever bullshit they need to stress that hour

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
This is still one of the funniest photos of all time.
IMG_4354.jpeg