• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gavin admitted to having illegal weapons in studio two days ago, LOL!

Forum Clout
Anyone else notice anthony has been very quiet on twitter all weekend? Wonder if they took gavin's phone and found text exchanges between anthony and gavin. Wonder if any of the texts were about anthony helping gavin procure a firearm
Yes I noticed. He hasn’t been on twitch either. I was really starting to lean into this being a bit but I dont know. They are all being eerily quiet. I would think if it was a bit to gin up attention they would be playing it up more.

The press haven’t ran with this story either which made me believe it was a bit and they didn’t want to fall for it.

Here’s a theory someone had based on Gavin being a fed:

81C7FD80-A1EF-4BBF-8DB4-A8AE2494F755.jpeg

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Yes I noticed. He hasn’t been on twitch either. I was really starting to lean into this being a bit but I dont know. They are all being eerily quiet. I would think if it was a bit to gin up attention they would be playing it up more.

The press haven’t ran with this story either which made me believe it was a bit and they didn’t want to fall for it.

Here’s a theory someone had based on Gavin being a fed:

View attachment 62453
A less complicated scene would be that this roundup is the excuse for why Gavin gave up all of his correspondence to the feds without admitting he’s been a rat all this time.