• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gambling Addict is upset

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
No matter though, Joe's gonna have the last laugh, LIBTARDS!!

View attachment 204474
AC is a shithole dump . Look at joe just shrug it off. Cant keep him down. Sounds like it will be a while until he gets his teeth fixed after he returns. Sounds like he is going right to scheduled gigs.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
As funny as this is, I still would've liked to have seen him day drinking and losing all his(:image_9253:) money. Also laughing at just imagining him on the ride there, rubbing his hooves together, empty brain imagining riches.. told to fuck off gets ripped off lol.

e70422c4b0215b3c15f6bf6612f75be4.jpeg

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
As funny as this is, I still would've liked to have seen him day drinking and losing all his(:image_9253:) money. Also laughing at just imagining him on the ride there, rubbing his hooves together, empty brain imagining riches.. told to fuck off gets ripped off lol.

e70422c4b0215b3c15f6bf6612f75be4.jpeg
Why doesn't he take in a bit of culture. Fucking dolt. I'm glad he lost his $50. Read the small print stupid.

Day drinking and him losing all his money would be hilarious. "Funny story, Carol".

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Wasn’t this like a random Thursday in some random Estonian city? Why does he think they’ll be a thriving poker community at 8am?
Like a woman, he's the star of his own show (that we call life, maaaaan), he's better than everyone and knows everything about everything.
McGowan pointed it out, he expected to show up, rags to riches playing, he wipes the floor with those foreigners and becomes a legend.
Instead he got played and is cleaning up the guests plates, trying to facetime anTH for the 6th time.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
The more I think about this, the funnier it gets. He was really looking forward to this. In his spoilt boomer brain, the fantasies were flying fast and grand.

He was going to take those Baltic dummies to the cleaners. Not only was he going to walk out of there with 50 grand (minimum), but they were going to thank him for coming and ask him for poker tips. He would leave a legend. The locals would talk for years about the day Joe Cumia mosied on into town and taught them how the game was really played.

He already had his self-congratulatory FB post drafted.

No big deal. Just made 10 times my salary for the whole cruise in one day. Had fun doing it too. #poker #winning

Instead he blew a day's wages on a pointless cab ride and went back to his windowless cell more miserable than ever. And the kicker? No one would know anything about it if he didn't feel the need to broadcast every thought he has on social media. Haha. Dumb cow.
The idea that lifelong slacker Joe Cumia thinks he can outsmart anyone from that region of the world is hilarious. These people spent generations trying to get through their day without getting purged by the government du jour or starving to death from some horrible famine.

He’s way more likely to lose every dime he puts out and get pickpocketed on his way back to the ship than anything else. His job literally saved him from his own stupidity and he’s the only one who doesn’t know that.

Forum Clout
You know that during his private moments, when he's all alone in his cramped, smelly cabin, Joe is very well aware that his big "European Tour" has been an epic failure on every level. The pay is shit, he hasn't made a single friend, he's exhausted, his teeth are literally falling from his mouth, and no one on the boat cares if he lives or dies. His attempts to put a brave face on it only serve to make it that much funnier.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You know that during his private moments, when he's all alone in his cramped, smelly cabin, Joe is very well aware that his big "European Tour" has been an epic failure on every level. The pay is shit, he hasn't made a single friend, he's exhausted, his teeth are literally falling from his mouth, and no one on the boat cares if he lives or dies. His attempts to put a brave face on it only serve to make it that much funnier.
I can only hope that his manger is also riding his ass when he isnt playing music. Putting him on tasks that humbles him. Joe thought he was going to be Neil Diamond levels of guest where he gets to coast and enjoy all the amenities. Instead he is gathering dishes and folding laundry or whatever tasks "The Help" has to do. " Hey unicorn, I need you empty the trash cans by the pool area."

Forum Clout
I can only hope that his manger is also riding his ass when he isnt playing music. Putting him on tasks that humbles him. Joe thought he was going to be Neil Diamond levels of guest where he gets to coast and enjoy all the amenities. Instead he is gathering dishes and folding laundry or whatever tasks "The Help" has to do. " Hey unicorn, I need you empty the trash cans by the pool area."
And not a single pic or even a mention of anyone else on board. Just like at home, not a single friend anywhere in sight. The staff probably stifles their hysterical laughter whenever the toothless old slob waddles by. At this point, he's everyone's favorite inside joke.