• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gambling Addict is upset

Gronez_Bambatta

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Also got fleeced 50 bucks for a 13min taxi ride 😂

1000005173.png

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
Forum Clout
He's basically exposed himself to all his FB friends that he never had any interest in seeing the world.. He just wants to larp as a rock star and gamble his family's money away.

Nice life stupid
Trash like him gets angry and resentful the second they're out of their comfort zone, probably mostly due to feeling dumb or inadequate.

Visit some historical sites that aren't related to Band of Brothers? Fuck that.

Try some food that you've never tried before? Looks weird and could make me sick.

Walk around and try to absorb some local culture, get a feel for the place, maybe try and speak some of the local language (easier today than ever before thanks to the computer in your pocket)? Nah, ask directions in English to the nearest sushi restaurant and gambling den.

Fucking bumpkin

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
Forum Clout
The more I think about this, the funnier it gets. He was really looking forward to this. In his spoilt boomer brain, the fantasies were flying fast and grand.

He was going to take those Baltic dummies to the cleaners. Not only was he going to walk out of there with 50 grand (minimum), but they were going to thank him for coming and ask him for poker tips. He would leave a legend. The locals would talk for years about the day Joe Cumia mosied on into town and taught them how the game was really played.

He already had his self-congratulatory FB post drafted.

No big deal. Just made 10 times my salary for the whole cruise in one day. Had fun doing it too. #poker #winning

Instead he blew a day's wages on a pointless cab ride and went back to his windowless cell more miserable than ever. And the kicker? No one would know anything about it if he didn't feel the need to broadcast every thought he has on social media. Haha. Dumb cow.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
He already had his self-congratulatory FB post drafted.

No big deal. Just made 10 times my salary for the whole cruise in one day. Had fun doing it too. #poker #winning

Instead he blew a day's wages on a pointless cab ride and went back to his windowless cell more miserable than ever. And the kicker? No one would know anything about it if he didn't feel the need to broadcast every thought he has on social media. Haha. Dumb cow.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Only cool winners chomp cigars
#dicksuck #nervousqueer
Joe obviously was banking on poker to inflate his profits during this trip. I bet he told carol that he was going to double his money while working. Its great that almost everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. Every expectation he had has been turned into a disappointing letdown for him.

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Joe obviously was banking on poker to inflate his profits during this trip. I bet he told carol that he was going to double his money while working. Its great that almost everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. Every expectation he had has been turned into a disappointing letdown for him.
Exactly. I love that he always loses in the end.