• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Further proof the end times are here

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
"And the foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was of jasper, the second was of sapphire, the third was of chalcedony, the fourth was of emerald, the fifth was of sardonyx, the sixth was of sardius, the seventh was of chrysolite, the eighth was of beryl, the ninth was of topaz, the tenth was of chrysoprasus, the eleventh was of jacinth, the twelfth was of amethyst."

Revelation 21:19-20 CPDV

Thousands of years after this was written, it was discovered these 12 stones are anisotropic, they produce stunningly beautiful colors when pure light is shone through them. While diamonds, rubys, garnets lose everything and are black and colorless. Nobody could have known this.
IMG_9883.jpeg

This is God’s signature and shows us how beautiful the new Jerusalem will be.

Again, it’s all right there clear as day if you are open enough to see it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I used to know a Jewish guy by the name of Fishman. Smart guy, very smart. Handsome too. I think he does some kind of physics or some shit now. Good dude.

edit: why did that get a car crash? I was just sharing a story about a high school friend of mine. Jesus, you Christcucks are insufferable.
One of my buddies in school let it slip that he was like a quarter Jewish once and he was forever known as "Jew" or "Jewboy" afterwards. We made him cry the day he told us and we all got in shit. He was in the reserves or something for a bit and he was "GI Jew" while he was doing that.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Can't go to a church, they support black and latino Christians. REJECTED!

The meme 4chan Christianity I support says Jesus loves only straight white Christian males. Everyone else is unholy.

Give Patrick all the ammo. "Attend Church", thats Jenna bullying.
I mean, they can read the Bible and practice Christianity all they want. It’s good to keep niggers, spics, etc in line and they make great useful idiots for my cause.

They’re still going to Hell though.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Anything outside the 3 OG gospels (John never knew Jesus and made his shit up after the crucifixion) is pagan Roman shit they made up at Nicaea